listing stuffs from database and use radio buttons on it

From: stephanie <delphi79_at_ihug.com.au>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 11:10:01 +1000

Hi all,

I am doing something like a shopping cart in Oracle applicaton...

I have a database of products... with quantity information.. and I want to extract stuffs from the database and display with radio button so, people can chose what they want..
Extracting from database also means that when a product quantity is ZERO, it will reflect on the form with a SOLD OUT text..

What Oracle forms items should I use??
The problem is, I dunno how to write a PL/SQL to get stuffs from the database and display on to the page
and then attached some radio buttons to those data...

Can someone explain to me how it works ?? and what components is involved...

and What is List of values??

-Stephanie- Received on Wed May 14 2003 - 20:10:01 CDT