Configure RMAN to write to multiple drives simultaneously

From: Steven L. Sesar <ssesar_at_mitre.org>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 20:41:05 -0400

Hi,

I'm not sure that this is the place to post this question, however, I'm wondering if, and how to configure RMAN, both 8i/91, to write backups to multiple drives simultaneously.

Allocating multiple channels does nothing more than write to one channel at a time.

The MML I am using is Netbackup, and I'm pretty certain that it's pice is configured correctly.

Thanks,
Steve Received on Wed May 14 2003 - 19:41:05 CDT