Index Tuning Wizard Fails

From: Kalle <kminerva_at_jippii.fi>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 10:47:10 GMT

Hi all,

I have a w2k -client where I am running Index Tuning Wizard but the Wizard fails or stops always with the step 4 and the last comment line is Operation Completed. The report I cannot locate anywhere, what might be the problem, what to do, any ideas...

I have manually removed all*TMP* -TABLES from repository and tried again...

TIA Kalle Received on Wed May 14 2003 - 05:47:10 CDT