OT: Aussie Bigpond users

From: Richard Foote <richard.foote_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 20:08:52 +1000

Hi all,

I apologise for being somewhat off-topic but to any Australian Bigpond users out there, you may have noticed that we have not been receiving approximately 1/2 of the postings that come through these groups and the 1/2 you may be lucky enough to receive arrive somewhere between 6-10 hours after being originally posted. This can be confirmed by checking what actually is being posted at http://www.orafaq.net/archive/comp.databases.oracle.server.

This has been going on for a number of weeks and needless to say is a right pain and unfortunately Telstra don't appear to be in any hurry to fix the problem and suggested to me if more people complained, it's priority might increase !!

So if you're experiencing problems, please ring 133 933 and maybe something might get done.

Sorry to everyone else (I'll read your flames in 10 hours time).

Cheers

Richard Received on Wed May 14 2003 - 05:08:52 CDT