Apology from Norman

From: Norman Dunbar <norman.dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk>
Date: 14 May 2003 02:37:18 -0700

I'm stuffed once again by the firewall at work, so I've not received any postings since about 15:38 ish yesterday (13/05/2003). I've posted a couple of replies this morning which may now be a bit out of date or appear somewhat silly in light of other posts.

I apologise for this, but when I posted them, there were no other replies that I could see - through Google, where I am posting this from, I can see other posts before mine.

Oh Hum !!!

Regards,
Norman.

--
This signature block intentionally left blank.