Application Role + Application Context

From: Yago <yago2003_at_terra.es>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 17:03:45 GMT

MY PROBLEM:
1. I know how to define an Secure Application Context, and how to apply it to a user by a LOGIN EVENT TRIGER.
2. I know hot to define a Secure Application Role, and how to apply it to a user by executing the 'IDENTIFIED USING' procedure. 3. I want to apply the Secure Application Context to users by means of a Secure Application Role, instead of assign the Application Context on a per-user basis.

QUESTION: How can I apply a Secure Application Context to users by means of a Secure Application Role? Should I set the context in the 'IDENTIFIED USING' procedure or should I do it in another way?

I have not found any examples about this.

Thank you all,

Yago Hernandez Received on Tue May 13 2003 - 12:03:45 CDT