Re: Australian trip.

From: Vox <Vox_at_vox1.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 22:01:21 +1000

Hang on. We have an issue here.

Please, Jonathan, do you held your seminars for free or some admission needs to be payed?

If seminars are not free then you are using this public space as a free advertisement channel. In that case you are breaching group and ethic etiquette. Therefore, please refrain from commercial advertisement on this newsgroup.

If seminars are free of charge then I'm just wondering how you can travel around the world without financial input.

I appreciate your long term contribution and other people as well. I understand you wish to share your knowledge. But everyone should understand that this group is public unprofitable space with the majority of silent very well qualified DBAs and minority of loud frequent posters. That frequency does not allow anyone to reshape this newsgroup in any other directions or to use blunt language in any context.

Thanks.