Re: Restore to now - 2 hours

From: Vinay.Samudre <Vinay.Samudre_at_vu.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 06:28:41 GMT

Hi Marc,

But make sure you open database with RESETLOGS, and take backup immidiatly, because all previous backup will be useless.

Vinay

Marc Eggenberger wrote:

Hi there.

I have a database running on Oracle 8.0.6 on WinNT.

Its running in archive log mode.

Some users did some wrong operations on the database. So strucural
change, but they altered data (did some delete statements and some
inserts). How can I restore the database to the point it was at today
13.00?

is this done with

recover database until time '2003-05-09:13:00:00'

??

--
mfg
Marc Eggenberger