Re: Statistics for comp.databases.oracle.server - WE 05/11/2003

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr2000_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 07:20:02 +1000

"Ed Stevens" <nospam_at_noway.nohow> wrote in message news:rh9vbv4r3qenvo43rvrbl2gdn1bmch4u8h_at_4ax.com...
> > And considering how much junk mail I recieve, I wonder how effective
> bogus addresses are in reducing junk e-mail. I'm still trying to
> figure out how so much stuff finds its way to my work address.

Tell me about it! My bigpond account, which I never post under, has literally nothing but spam hitting it. It's almost as bad as hotmail. And I can't even think where they got the address from in the first place.

Still, even my Oracle account is full of little but spam.

It seems we must learn to live with it!!

Regards
HJR Received on Mon May 12 2003 - 16:20:02 CDT