Re: "pretty Oracle SQL" utility

From: michael ngong <mngong_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 12 May 2003 11:42:11 -0700

Could you pls point me to an utility that
> > returns "prettied" SQL given an arbitrary
> > SQL input (Oracle8i SQL and above would be
> > great, but if absent, Oraclev7 is fine for
> > starts). Found this:
> > www.pickledbeans.com/scripts/Perl/prettysql.txt
> > from Google, but I got a 404 Error during
> > access.
> >
> > Thank you for your time and response.

I am not sure what you mean by "prettied".All indented and spaced out code when you enter everything as a single line? A tool to make your sql "perform better"?Change the font?

Crimson Editor and Toad are nice for editing.Crimson Editor is free and toad has a free trial version too.

Sqllab Xpert from Quest can make recomendations on how to better the performance of your sql statements.

Michael Tubuo Ngong Received on Mon May 12 2003 - 13:42:11 CDT