Q: What exaclty is this shared library? Part 2

From: Vince Laurent <eAddict_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 10:17:20 -0500

First, thanks for all the replies.
Secondly, how can I tell what version I am running? We are currently run Oracle 8.1.7.4 on HP-UX 11.0. SAP releases patches for this library and we have discovered during an upgrade process, it also puts this library out again. So... how can I tell by looking at 2 or more of these what patch version they might be.

And, yes, I did send this question to SAP as well. Thanks again,
Vince