Re: 9.2 on Linux - where is the documentation

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_telusplanet.net>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 14:56:05 GMT

Mladen Gogala wrote:

> Oracle has subcontracted Microsoft to publish their documentation
> in user friendly format of Miscrosoft help files. Everything you
> need to know is on http://www.bofh.net

ROFL ... I absolutely love the image! Larry and Bill in the same room, negotiating that contract!

Yes, for format will be user-friendly. Mainly because all of the content will have been stripped out. But there willl be a handy talking paperclip!

Seriously, and in response to orginal question - all of Oracle's docco is online at http://docs.oracle.com (aka http://otn.oracle.com > documentation). Under the 9.2 section, you find a downloadable disk's worth of virtual paper as well as all the html pages and pdfs. Received on Sun May 11 2003 - 09:56:05 CDT