Pb with Oracle9i on Mandrake 9

From: vincent <nospam_vteyssier_at_nerim.net>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 22:57:00 +0200

Hi,

I use Mandrake 9 and trying to install Oracle9i. I followed all pre installation tasks, including a previous installation of binutils (2.10 instead of 2.11).
When I execute runInstaller under oracle user I have the following :

./runInstaller: line 58: ./runInstaller: cannot execute binary file

This sounds strange and a bit short to continue.

Please, I need help :
Thank You
Vincent Received on Sat May 10 2003 - 15:57:00 CDT