Re: Australian trip.

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 13:59:00 +0100

I have to admit, I do feel a little guilty about posting an advert on the newsgroup, but when I check the 7,500 answers I've posted on the newsgroup over the years, I tell myself that

    (a) there are probably quite a few people     who would like to know where and when     the seminar will be,

and

    (b) a large percentage of the rest of the     readers will probably be a little forgiving.

However, you have given me an idea -

Rich Niemiec is supposed to publish
his new book in May some time.

Does anyone want to lay odds on whether
he will start answering questions on the newsgroup when it launches ?

Does anyone want to start a sweepstake on how long it carries on before it's too much bother ? (Last time it was about three months).

--
Regards

Jonathan Lewis
http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk

  The educated person is not the person
  who can answer the questions, but the
  person who can question the answers -- T. Schick Jr

One-day tutorials:
http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/tutorial.html

____Denmark__May 21-23rd
____Sweden___June
____Finland__September
____Norway___September
Three-day seminar: see http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/seminar.html
____UK_(Manchester)_May x 2
____Estonia___June 4th - 6th
____Australia_June 18th - 20th (Perth)
____Australia_June 23rd - 25th (t.b.a)
____USA_(CA, TX)_August
The Co-operative Oracle Users' FAQ http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/faq/ind_faq.html "Jitendra Patel" <coldrainandsnow_at_lycos.com> wrote in message news:7610580f.0305090941.c12fe87_at_posting.google.com... > Lewis is spamming his for-profit seminar series, and excuse me if I > missed it, but I did not see any free technical information in the > first message of this thread.