Re: Australian trip.

From: Nuno Souto <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au.nospam>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 09:59:10 +1000

"Jitendra Patel" <coldrainandsnow_at_lycos.com> wrote in message news:7610580f.0305090941.c12fe87_at_posting.google.com...

> Get Lost?

Yes.

> Noons, who are you to tell people to "get lost"?

Myself. And I'm not "telling people". I'm telling a troll that doesn't even identify himself properly. There is a difference.

> In this case Tingl is correct.

I disagree.

> Lewis is spamming his for-profit seminar series, and excuse me if I
> missed it, but I did not see any free technical information in the
> first message of this thread.

you can't see "technical information" anywhere... OBTW, where is yours? Can't remember much technical contribution from the likes of you before. But shucks, you can comment with the best of them, can't you? And where is it written that all communication here has to be "technical"?

Havind said that, you are of course free to have your own opinion on this subject. And I'm the first to defend your right to do so. Even though I disagree fundamentally with it and don't mind saying so.

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto