9.2 on Linux - where is the documentation

From: Martin Drautzburg <martin.drautzburg_at_web.de>
Date: 09 May 2003 08:46:18 +0200

I just installed oracle 9.2. on Debian Linux. My main problem is: where is the documentation ? There used to be a large collection of html and pdf files covering evey aspect of oracle but I cannot find it (am am not talking about the Linux specific doc).

Does anybody know ? Received on Fri May 09 2003 - 01:46:18 CDT