sqlldr loading error

From: Ginger Mall <stevechan_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 12:24:36 +0800

Did anyone have encountered similar error as I ?

I am using ORACLE ENTERPRISE EDITION v9.0.2 with partitioning features.

My case is that I use sqlldr to load data into the database regularly thru Direct Path.
Unfortunately, sometimes during data loading, there are alert dump and the following error appear in the output log file.

Record 61321: Rejected - Error on table MY_TABLE_DATA_LOG, partition P20030509.
ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [kcblnb_1], [], [], [], [], [], [], []

When I rerun the job it works fine ?! This problem occur frequently but not everytime.
OPTIONs used for sqlldr are : parallel=true, skip_index_maintenance=true, skip_unusable_indexs=true, direct=true

I must mention a single data file will load data into 2 tables. I am not sure if this cause the problem.

Could any people kind enough to give me hints ? Received on Thu May 08 2003 - 23:24:36 CDT