Re: audit problem

From: Mark D Powell <Mark.Powell_at_eds.com>
Date: 8 May 2003 06:51:56 -0700

Peter Grübl <ibz.hotline_at_bmw.de> wrote in message news:<b9d2go$c6p1_at_usenet.bmw.de>...
> Hello
>
> I want to log every sql statment which is executed on a table including
> the complete statment text!
> I tried
> audit select, delete, insert, update on abc.tablename by access;
>
> but this doesn't return the full statment text in the dba_audit* views.
> Please help me
>
> best regards
> Peter

Peter, I do not know a way to capute the actual SQL off the top of my head. The built-in audit command does not support this feature nor will the data mining utility work for select statements since there is no need for Oracle to log normal selects. You might try searching the http://asktom.oracle.com site to see if Tom Kyte has written on this.

HTH -- Mark D Powell -- Received on Thu May 08 2003 - 08:51:56 CDT