OEM for Oracle9i R2 - Can the management server, repository & the application db be on the same machine?

From: Jeffrey Yee <jeffyee_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 7 May 2003 18:04:49 -0700

Hi,

I'm about to try out OEM for Oracle9i for HP-UX 11i OS. I'm just wondering if it's possible to have the management server, OEM repository and the application database on one server machine. I'm doing this because I only have access to only one development server.

Please advice. Thank you very much in advance.

Best Regards,
Jeffrey Received on Wed May 07 2003 - 20:04:49 CDT