good sources for tuning info

From: Ryan <rgaffuri_at_cox.net>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 21:39:27 GMT

I have Performance Tuning 101 and Guy Harrisons High Performance Tuning. I read the Niemic book which I know is unpopular.

Any other good ones? Im doing alot of tuning and find my current knowledge lacking. Any good sites other than the typical asktom, dejanews, Oracle-L, lazyDBA, metalink, and OTN with good articles?

preferably looking for material heavy in query tuning with benchmarks.

Thanks,

Ryan Received on Wed May 07 2003 - 16:39:27 CDT