How to hash a set of columns ?

From: S Madhusudhanan <madhu17_at_vsnl.net>
Date: 7 May 2003 09:25:02 -0700

Hi Gurus,

I'm trying to develop a method to hash a set of columns and store the result in another column.

Any query's on the set of columns would be hashed and the result would be looked up in the Hash Value column.

Could somebody point me in the right direction on how to achieve this?

Thanks and Regards
S Madhusudhanan Received on Wed May 07 2003 - 11:25:02 CDT