Determining correct rights

From: Steven <SPAMBLOCKER_at_gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 16:01:45 +0200

Hi,

I'm trying to determine which rights I need for a certain action and hopefully someone can help me with this. I am using Oracle 8.1.7

Support I have a user TOM
I login with the user FRED
and create a table TABXX in the TOM scheme (as fred). create table TOM.TABXX Now as I am still logged in as FRED I want to grant ALL on the table I just created (tom.tabxx) to the user JULIE.

I always get an privileges error. what right does my user FRED need in order to grant the select rights on this table that he just created in someone elses scheme.

know what I mean?

Any help appricated.

thanks,
Steve.