Web And PL/Sql

From: EL_Pastro <elpastro83_at_yahoo.it>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 18:50:15 GMT

Hello,

I want to access to my PSP stored on DB, with Apache, but i can't because the server return this error:

Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later. Oracle HTTP Server Powered by Apache/1.3.22 Server at localhost Port 7777

I had tryed to create a new Gateway port but its return that error. How I can access to my PL/Sql Server Pages on the Web? Thanks to all.

                Marco Received on Tue May 06 2003 - 13:50:15 CDT