VLDB Question

From: Simon Adebisi <omar_adebisi_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 6 May 2003 11:32:51 -0700

Hello all:

Simon again. I am importing data from several sources for reporting purposes and need to create a fairly large Oracle database. (At least 2 GB of incoming data). I intend to use release 9i of Oracle and have read that it supports Very Large Databases (VLDB). I have been searching for over two days now in trying to find the syntax for the CREATE DATABASE... command that would allow me to create an Oracle VLDB. This application will be going production next week so it is an urgent matter. Thanks in advance for your help gang!