event 10053 usage

From: Dikkie Dik <dwesteneng_at_mail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 16:41:51 +0200

Hi,

I sometimes have to go throught 10053 output to find why Oracle ignores my hint or thinks it is smarter than me. Is there any tool to make this output less complicated so I easily can find what to change so Oracle solves it as I think it should do so?

Thanks in advance,
Dick Received on Tue May 06 2003 - 09:41:51 CDT