Long Raw

From: Son of beach <sonbeach_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 15:51:44 +0800

I have a table which contains a data type "Long Raw" format. I find that I am fail to copy this field value into other table as follows:

create table zPTUBLOB as
(select * from PTUBLOB where 1 = 2)

OR

insert into zPTUBLOB
(PTUID, STORAGEFLAG, ACTUALRELEASE, ASSIGNEDRELEASE, BLOBDATA)
(select PTUID, STORAGEFLAG, ACTUALRELEASE, ASSIGNEDRELEASE, BLOBDATA from
PTUBLOB) << BLOBDATA is a LONG RAW type field >>

Could you tell me how to do? Received on Tue May 06 2003 - 02:51:44 CDT