Re: key init parameters for oracle 9i

From: DM <dil_maj_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 3 May 2003 05:36:56 -0700

Thanks Daniel,
I have experience setting up 8i very well. we are new to 9i and new to cbo.
we have been using rbo until now.
RAM is 1G.
I read some documentation on 9ir2_at_tahiti, went through parameters list, but want to learn from expereince what works good. although database size is small, few tables run with 1.5 mil records and I want to extra careful as this is the first time I am setting database for CBO. Received on Sat May 03 2003 - 07:36:56 CDT