Re: help with this simple proc?

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_nospam.demon.nl>
Date: Sat, 03 May 2003 08:12:43 +0200

On Sat, 03 May 2003 01:45:14 GMT, Glen A Stromquist <glen_stromquist_at_nospam.yahoo.com> wrote:

>Sorry - I didn't include the entire text in the post - I was creating the
>procedure in DBA studio and couldnt get it to compile, there is a "create
>or replace procedure" at the start.
>
>When I copied the body of it and saved it as a .sql file and ran it from
>sqlplus I got a "plsql procedure succesfully completed"
>
>GS

So basically you have wasted the groups time by committing 2 sins - not posting the complete source
- not posting the error message ('doesn't run' doesn't tell anything does it?)

Even in your followup you don't post the error message. Questions:
-How do you expect any useful answers?
-Do you want to be ignored in the future?

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Sat May 03 2003 - 01:12:43 CDT