Installation 9i pb !!!!

From: Bekkali Hicham <hicham.bekkali_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 19:29:06 +0200

Hi,
i have downloaded the 3 cds of oracle 9i, i have created 3 folders (Disk1, Disk2, Disk3), and copy
each cd to the appropriate folder as told in the oracle documentation. i finally run the setup.exe application
within the disk1, and after pushing the "start install", i have a error dialog box telling me that the java runtime environnement wasn't found c:\Documents & ...\Administrat\....\JRE\bin\javaw.exe, though the JRE 1.4 is installed !!!!!
the question is how can i configure the oracle installer to know where is the Java runtime environnement
thank you for your help, it's very important for me to install oracle as soon as possible.
thanks again Received on Fri May 02 2003 - 12:29:06 CDT