Re: FGAC predicate - problem with plan/execution time (LONG)

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 15:05:27 +0100

"Connor McDonald" <connor_mcdonald_at_yahoo.com> wrote in message news:3EB27345.2FB_at_yahoo.com...
<snip>
> > alter session set events '10053 trace name context off'
>
> Yes in principle :-)
>
> But I didn't typo my event. Event 10530 (or is 10350?) dumps
> information about row level security predicates.

I stand (gently) educated. Any information about the various levels that this event can be set at, since I did look, but didn't find this documented (not a complete surprise given the combination of the quality of documentation of events and my ability to search efficiently).

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA