Re: PL/SQL

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 12:27:47 GMT

This problem usually stems from converting a SQLServer stored proc to an Oracle stored proc. I have yet to find a reason for creating temporary tables on the fly. However, if you feel that you just gotta have it then use a global temporary table. You create it once and use it as a temporary table.
Jim

--
Replace part of the email address: kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com
with family.  Remove the negative part, keep the minus sign.  You can figure