Re: Table locked while rebuilding index

From: Erik Ykema <Erik.SIHTEVOMER.Ykema_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 20:53:22 +0200

Dear MK,
I am sorry you haven't tested on a test system before or fully understood the implications of your statements - especially when the need for availability of the system is that big, but hey, that can happen to me too. With regards to the 50% usage of your processors: perhaps there is disk-contention (on unix: run a SAR report). Good luck with your endeaours,
Best regards,
Erik