Re: sqlldr: how to ingore spaces in source file?

From: Chris Leonard <s_p_a_m_chris_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 13:46:02 -0500

In your control file, specify that the data uses the string ' | ' as a delimeter. For example:

<snip>

LOAD DATA
INFILE *
APPEND
INTO TABLE XYZ
FIELDS TERMINATED BY " | " OPTIONALLY ENCLOSED BY '"' </snip>

You'll need other bits in the control file, but it seems like this is the key piece for you.

--
Cheers,
Chris

Chris Leonard, The Database Guy