ODBC datasource as linked database under 9/Solaris

From: Kolya Tchernitsky <kolya.t_at_corigin.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 20:15:31 +0200

Hi

This is newbie question - please forgive.

I have Oracle 9 installed on Sun Solaris and I have to get access to some Attunity Connect ODBC datasource.
I need to make it transparent for existing PL/SQL code (i.e., if I have "SELECT a,b,c FROM datatable;" i have to remain with it and not with "SELECT a,b,c FROM datatable_at_odbcsource ;"

Please advice how can I implement it.

Thanks,

            Kolya. Received on Thu May 01 2003 - 13:15:31 CDT