'root cause analysis' -- thanks to all

From: Ed Stevens <nospam_at_noway.nohow>
Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 10:33:45 -0500

Just wanted to say 'thanks' to all who responded to my posting regarding my mgr's request for a root cause analysis.

While I have some very strong opinions about how this application is being managed, I'll keep them to myself. Let's just say that none of your perceptions and comments in this area get any argument from me. While I don't make any claims to be an expert DBA, various circumstances have forced me into having to support systems and methods that I strongly disagree with, which -- to an outsider -- makes me look worse than I am. I trust that at least some of you can identify with such a situation.

All of your responses have helped me get my thoughts organized to make my case. Thanks again to all who responded. Received on Thu May 01 2003 - 10:33:45 CDT