Re: ORACLE: proper location of PFILE on SuSE 8.1 Linux w/ 9iR2? (newbie q.)

From: Bob Hairgrove <rhairgroveNoSpam_at_Pleasebigfoot.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 21:54:13 GMT

Thank you, Sybrand and Anton ...

Seems much more logical this way (it takes some time getting used to symlinks when coming to Linux as a Windows developer ... I'm only used to seeing them on the Windows desktop<g>).

One more quick question:
When I shut the database down using dbastudio, I get a "relocation error: $ORACLE_HOME/lib/lijsox9.so: undefined symbol: __fixunssfdi".

What does this mean?

Thanks again.

--
Bob Hairgrove