Re: How do you convert from Extent management local to dictionary?

From: Anton Buijs <remove_aammbuijs_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 23:12:15 +0200

Wrong, there is is (assuming the method has no bugs, nobody is using it). But it looks like you don't read all posts. Norman's solution might be the safest way.

Again: explain WHY you want to go back from LMT to DMT because LMT has so many advantages.
And again: please stop cross-posting.

Peter <peter_at_nomorenewsspammin.ca> schreef in berichtnieuws 0kb0bvkputh12dnhsbd6ldliuah44pmnup_at_4ax.com...