Re: Differents ways to access Oracle Data

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 15:15:59 GMT

What attempt have you made to research this issue yourself? I saw a book at the bookstore about this in the database section. Why don't you check out your local book store? Looking at the list of ways (you list) to access Oracle you haven't a clue what you are talking about and would need such a basic education that it would be a full blown class. You would be better served detailing your business requirements, but this looks like some school writing paper assignment.
Jim

--
Replace part of the email address: kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com
with family.  Remove the negative part, keep the minus sign.  You can figure