Re: Mutating Triggers in Oracle

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-downwithspammersfamily_at_attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 04:42:35 GMT

I did it thusly.
Created a type that is the record I want. Created a table of that type. (in a package) Procedures in the package
Clear table
Add a record to the table (this table is in memory) Write the in memory table to where ever I wanted it.

In the before statement trigger on table A I clear and initialize the table of the type.
In the after row trigger I fill up the table of type with records. In the after statement trigger I write the information from the table of type records to wherever I wanted.

Jim