Listener

From: Singh <msoradb_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 29 Apr 2003 12:00:32 -0700

I want to setup multiple instances on Oracle9.2 database on my Windows system.

Do I have to add a listener per instance ??

My understanding is that one listener can listen for multiple instances and that I can add the databases for which it listens through the net manager.

Can someone help me understand this a bit.

Thanks Received on Tue Apr 29 2003 - 14:00:32 CDT