Setting oracle_sid, and oracle_home

From: Peter <peter_at_nomorenewsspammin.ca>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 02:05:54 GMT

I have set the Windows parameters oracle_sid, oracle_home and oracle_base before creating my database.

But it still complained that I need to set ora_nls33 and ld_library_path

Fromthe manual only oracle_sid, and oracle_home are required before you create your database. Why is that? Received on Mon Apr 28 2003 - 21:05:54 CDT