Running tablespace creation script

From: Peter <peter_at_nomorenewsspammin.ca>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 01:57:28 GMT

Normally, I placed my tablespace creation scripts in \oracle\admin\<SID>\create
I am not sure if this the suitable folder to put it.

But anyway, when I ran it, it complained that the script needs to include user tablespace, index tablespace, and tools tablespace. Instead, it didn't complained about temp tablespace, and undo tablespace.

I thought TEMP and UNDO tablespaces are mandatory. Which tablespaces are mandatory and which are optional? Received on Mon Apr 28 2003 - 20:57:28 CDT