Re: OEM version 4.0 Release Date?

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_telusplanet.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 22:02:42 GMT

the_flying_kilt wrote:

> Does anyone out there know when Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM)
> version 4.0 will be released? According to Oracle's website, it
> suggests 2003 Q1, however, we can't seem to find any further
> information.
>
> Thanks in advance!

My general observation is that OEM upgrades - especially since it is a 'no additional charge' option - are released with the next upgrade to [select first one] 9iDB, 9iAS, 9iCS, 9iDS (CS = Collaboration Suite, DS = Developer's Suite)

So you might want to rephrase the question to "When is the next core technology upgrade expected?"

Oracle's Q1 is June 1 to Aug 31. Received on Mon Apr 28 2003 - 17:02:42 CDT