Redo/Archive Log File System Size??

From: Martijn <martijn005_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 21:02:06 +0200

G'day,

The company I work for plans to run Oracle Applications (just the Financials module) and two other separate database environments on the same system (AIX Unix P650).

I know this is hard to say, but could anyone maybe give a ballpark estimate of how much Redo Log/Archive Log data Oracle Applications will generate 'on average'?

Will a File System of about 31GB be enough to hold the Redo Log and Archive Log data?

Thanks for your help :)
martijn Received on Mon Apr 28 2003 - 14:02:06 CDT