imp commit=n and rbs

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman.Dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 09:55:30 +0100

Hi Joel,

on import you'll have lots of new rows being inserted - so lots of 18 byte rowids end up in the rbs in case of a rollback. Plus you need details for changes to sys.fet$ and sys.uet$ which also change as extents are used and no longer free. Plus you have index creation details to rollback. Plus any details of autoextending files. Constraints being created.
Etc.

This might go somewher in explaining the size of the rollback.

Cheers,
Norm.

Norman Dunbar
Database/Unix administrator