Re: Parallel Query Idle Wait - Slave

From: dias <ydias_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 26 Apr 2003 02:03:41 -0700

Hi,

The event "Parallel Query Idle Wait - Slave" is an idle event. You will have this event unless you remove parallel processes:

> parallel_max_servers=0
> parallel_min_servers=0

The parallel degree of all your tables and indexes must be no more than 1:

alter table tttt noparallel;
alter index iiii noparallel;

In this case, all your queries will run in a serial mode.

Regards

Dias