How to enter ingle or double quotes in INSERT INTO ... VALUES?

From: MaG <antonio_homepage_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 25 Apr 2003 12:22:10 -0700

Hello,

I need to write a script which asks the user to enter a string. This string is stored in a varchar2 column. This can off course be achieved using & in a INSERT INTO ... VALUES statement.

But how do I handle input strings that contain single quotes and double quotes?

Thanks for your help,
AH Received on Fri Apr 25 2003 - 14:22:10 CDT