Re: Oracle Apache Server does not connect

From: Jeffrey Hunter <jhunter_at_iDevelopment.info>
Date: 24 Apr 2003 21:02:18 -0700

Hello Chr2k04:

I remember seeing a note on this. I looked it up and indicates you may be running into bug#: 2411330. The bug was found on Windows NT/2000 running Oracle 9.2.

The note indicates the following:

    GET FASTCGI: CREATEMUTEX() ERROR WHEN STARTING ORACLE     HTTP SERVER     If the Oracle HTTP Server service is running     and HTTP Server is shutdown via icons or apache -k stop,     then any attempt to stop or start produces the error

The fix would be:

    Only use one method to stop and start HTTP Server i.e:     Either:
      Start and Shutdown via NT service only     Or:

      Make sure NT Service is set to manual and stopped.
      Then use the icons from the program group to
      start and stop
    Or:
      Make sure NT Service is set to manual and
      stopped. Then use
      $ORACLE_HOME/Apache/Apache/apache -k start and
      $ORACLE_HOME/Apache/Apache/apache - k shutdown

In short, the note describes to use only one form of starting/stopping the OHS.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
-- jeff

Jeffrey M. Hunter