forms90 and characterset

From: Herr Otto Partz <cris119_at_operamail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 15:30:30 +0200

Hello, I'm testing Forms 9.0.2 against a 9.0.1.3 database (platform: SuSE SLES7).
The database was created with US7ASCII characterset. Until now I looked up at my data using MS Access and a browser (through 9iAS and the PL/SQL Web Toolkit): in both environments Italian characters (טאשל) appeared perfectly when setting the client environment variable NLS_LANG=AMERICAN_AMERICA.US7ASCII. Now I'm not able to force Italian characters to appear in Forms. I tried   several NLS_LANG settings with no results. Do you know a trick to do that?

Thanks in advance. Kind regards,

--
Cris aka H8P

"Ubi solitudidem faciunt, pacem appellant"
"Dove fanno un deserto, lo chiamano pace"
"Where they make a desert, they call it peace" (Tacito, "Agricola")