rowid question

From: Hegyvari Krisztian <hegyvari_at_ardents.hu>
Date: 24 Apr 2003 00:44:38 -0700

Hi,

I am working with Magic (a RAD tool) and at one point with no trivial reason I receive an EOF on the communication channel message. The last query sent by Magic to Oracle is

SELECT ugyletszam, reszlet_ID, Datum, ugyleti_kamatalab, Felszamitott_kamatl_, Ref_kamatlab FROM Kamatkul_naplo WHERE rowid = 0x414141445330414149414141533779414154

I tried to verify this by issuing the query in TOAD, but it cannot cope with the format the rowid is expressed. In fact I have never seen such a rowid format. Is it a format that I need to convert somehow?

Best Regards,

Hegyvari Krisztian Received on Thu Apr 24 2003 - 02:44:38 CDT